- Save time and money shipping packages
- Discounted rates with premium couriers
- Compare prices and services to over 240 destinations
Sending Parcels to Europe
Courier services for shipping to Europe
Get an instant quote and book now
European shipping services are always in high demand, as Europe has the largest economy in the world. The economic powerhouses of Germany, France and the UK have huge eCommerce markets, built upon them having large populations with wide access and usage of the internet.
Not only this Europe is diverse in culture. It is home to people from all over the world, so large amounts of goods are shipped to residents for seasonal celebrations as well as your ordinary everyday package. Europeans enjoy premium delivery services with great transport links meaning that shipping in and around Europe is very simple.
Shipping times to Europe
Europe is a large place with a huge number of countries so shipping times can vary. However, due to the excellent levels of transportation if you book an Express courier service your package will be delivered in just 2-5 working days.
If cost is the most important factor when it comes to shipping packages, then we have excellent economy solutions too such as DHL eCommerce, ideal for low value and non-urgent packages. We have a selection of courier companies for you to choose from to match every budget and every time frame.
Europe - Customs Advice
When shipping to Europe it is important that you are clear when completing the customs documents. Give a detailed description of the items you are shipping and a break down of each item. Always provide a local contact number of the recipient so the courier or customs can contact them if required. Share the tracking number with the recipient too as Europeans expect to be able to track their package until it safely arrives.
eCommerce shipping advice for Europe
eCommerce habits vary from nation to nation in Europe, however, when shipping into Europe you should be offering a tracked service as this is often the expectation in this region. Despite being one of the leading regions when it comes to the penetration of eCommerce there is still huge growth potential.
- 87% of consumers in the UK have ordered an item from an internet retailer. Denmark and Germany are just behind at 84% and 82%
- 33% of shoppers in Europe have purchased cross-border in 2017
- The speed of delivery heads the list of complaints when it comes to eCommerce issues, so be sure to select a reliable courier service if shipping to consumers in Europe
- Amazon leads the way when it comes to online sales in Europe
- The younger generation head up the age category when it comes to online purchases with 67% of 16-24-year-olds making a purchase in 2017.
Of course, Parcel Monkey customers can ship to Europe but they can also use our shipping calculator to ship cross-border within Europe or out of Europe. We offer a set of preferences that our customers can use so they can pay using a preferred currency and choose imperial or metric measurements.
- Shipping to Belgium
- Shipping to Czech Republic
- Shipping to France
- Shipping to Germany
- Shipping to Greece
- Shipping to Ireland
- Shipping to Italy
- Shipping to Netherlands
- Shipping to Poland
- Shipping to Portugal
- Shipping to Romania
- Shipping to Spain
- Shipping to Sweden
- Shipping to Switzerland
- Shipping to Turkey
- Shipping to United Kingdom