Send a parcel from Netherlands to Argentina
Get an instant quote and book now
Cheap Shipping to Argentina
If you're looking for a cheap way to send packages to Argebtina then Parcel Monkey can help.
Using our free shipping calculator, you can find couriers that ship to Argentina, compare prices and book services all in one place. What's more, you'll benefit from our discounted rates, which means you'll pay less when you book through Parcel Monkey than booking directly with the courier.
Sound good? Get a quote to get started.
Express Shipping to Argentina
Our express delivery services to destinations in Argentina include;
USA Express International - collected by FedEx, sorted at a central depot and shipped to Argentina by DHL.
- International Drop Off - book online, print your shipping labels and drop off at your local FedEx store. FedEx will then process delivery to Argentina
We also offer DHL Express International and USPS International Priority Mail services at a discounted price to Argentina.
Economy International Shipping
If you need to keep the costs of shipping to Argentina down, we also provide economy delivery services.
EMS Parcel post uses postal networks to deliver your package. It will be picked up from your home or work address by FedEx before being sent internationally and then being delivered by the local post office in Argentina. It is tracked but only at each sort facility and upon final delivery.
If you are sending a heavy or large parcel to Argentina, say 30lbs, it will cost half the price of the next best-priced courier so something to consider if you are sending a heavy box containing goods such as clothing or if you are moving to Argentina.
DHL Argentina delivery
One of the most popular economy delivery services, due to its low price and reliability, is DHL eCommerce, which is a tracked mail service that can be booked online via our shipping calculator, before you attach the shipping labels and drop off at your local USPS Post Office.
Transit times are between 11-22 working days so it is ideal for items which are not urgent but can be sent using an affordable solution. It is perfect for items sold online using sites such as eBay or if you are a small business who needs to reach global customers cheaply.
How long does it take to ship a package to Argentina?
The shipping times to Argentina will depend on what type of courier service you book. If you book an expedited shipping service your items can arrive within 2-5 working days whereas some economy services may take up to 22 days. It also depends what part of Argentina you are shipping to as packages going to a city will arrive more quickly than those going to a rural area.
Argentina Zip Codes
Postal codes in Argentina are called 'códigos postales' . They start with a single letter that represents the province followed by four digits which show the town or city and then three letters to display which side of the city the address is in.
Always double check the delivery address when shipping a package, and also provide a working contact number in case the courier needs to contact the recipient.
eCommerce and retail in Argentina
The stability, market size and growing high-tech sector make Argentina has become an import trading partner for many countries around the world.
- There is a concentration of deliveries to the major cities of Buenos Aires, Cordova, Rosary and Mendoza, but we can cater for more rural destinations- and there are plenty- as Argentina is the eighth largest country in the world, and is also the second biggest in South America.
- The government in Argentina are now increasingly protective over the domestic economy, so after a 46% increase of imports in the country in 2010 they tightened up the restrictions on over 200 items, so be sure to check before you send for any problematic items.
- The country has become wealthier and wealthier and this, in turn, means it imports an increased level of consumer goods from abroad, so there is plenty of opportunities for businesses and online retailers alike to start trading with Argentina.
- 20 million people will be shopping online in Argentina by 2021. Fashion leads the way in this sector estimated to be worth $3.1 billion USD.
Customs advice for shipping to Argentina
Argentina has increased the number of restrictions on imports. Prohibited goods restricted from import include spare parts, motorcycles and clothing. As with a lot of countries, any customs duty that is owed, the recipient will be obliged to pay for. For something such as Art or Artwork, there is restrictions in place so that the recipient will need a import licence.
Food Colouring, Maize, Tea, Coffee, Cocoa, Artwork